Contact Carl Glover
(470) 265-3144> |
- Sound Engineer
Grammy Award winning recording engineer. Has worked with a multitude of artist and producers which include TLC, Dallas Austin, Curtis Mayfield, Will Smith, Madonna, Boys II Men, Busta Rhymes, OutKast, Public Enemy, Bad Brains, Too Short, Brand New Heavies, Monica, Joi, George Clinton and P Funk to name a few. With many Multi Platinum recordings under his belt he is a 20 year vet of the music industry. Producer, songwriter, tracking engineer, mix engineer and master engineer (FISHGREASE).
• producer/engineer /Live Sound Engineer - Glover Productions/Bad Brains FOH - 2010 - present (7 yrs) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Glover production Recording and preproduction for various artist when not on tour and FOH (Front of House) sound engineer for the Bad Brains and other various artist.
• CEO - Glover Pro Sound - 2000 - present (16 yrs 11 months) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Recording Engineer, Producer, Tracking engineer, Mix engineer, Mastering engineer. For some of the biggest artist in the Industry. Will Smith, Cee lo Green, OutKast, Boys II Men, Busta Rhymes, Madonna, Too Short to name a few.
• GLOVER Productions/gloversound - 2000 - present (17 yrs) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Ran a multi artist independent internet record label . Including recording artist projects,producing the various projects.Music programing and writing,Mixing and mastering of projects.Finding, developed and managing talent. Shopping artist to independent and major record labels.Consulting artist on being an totally independent artist.Songwriting and song placement in the music and entertainment industry. Also information on navigating careers.
• 1st Recording Engineer - Dangerous Music/Jive records - 1996 - 1998 (2 yrs) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Recording / Mix Engineer for Too Short and the Dangerous Music Artists.
• Recording Engineer - D.A.R.P Studios - 1993 - 1996 (3 yrs) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Tracking engineer, Music programing, Mix 2nd engineer; SSL 4000.
• Studio assistant manager - Dallas Austin Recording Projects - January 1993 - July 1996 (7 months) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Managed the proper running of a multi room top grade recording studio.
• Internship / Assist.Engineer - Curtom - 1986 - 1987 (1 yr) | Greater Atlanta Area
- Engineer for Curtis Mayfield and Curtom Records.
• AIA - Associate of Arts (A.A.) Audio Engineering, Artist management, Music Production - 1989 - 1990
- Recording Engineer,Mix engineer,artist management,Copyright law,video production. Activities and Societies: Artist Management, Live sound, video production
• The University of New Mexico - 1980 - 1985
- Activities and Societies: Omega Psi Phi
Honors & Awards:
• Grammy Award TLC "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" - 1995
• Multiple Visionary Awards 3M Corp.
- This award is given to recording engineer who's work has at least gone Platinum (1 million) in sales. The Visionary award is given to innovative recording which reached top ranking on Billboard chart position.